- Monthly Meeting - April 2017
Thursday April 13th, 2017 06:30 PM
- Trail Leader:
Meet, greet & eat 6:30. Agenda starts at 7:30.
Please RSVP so I know how many for food. Yes, there will be plenty of food and drink.
I will send out the address of my house to those who have RSVP'd.
Look forward to seeing you all.
- Old/Ongoing Business
- council introduction
- new member/1st time visitor intros
- BBQ Review
- REMINDER - PLEASE RSVP/REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING ANY EVENTS.
We had 9 RSVPs for this club meeting, and ~20 people show up. We also canceled the Vulture Mine Trail Run because only one person had volunteered, yet, when we announced the cancellation, we received feedback from several disappointed people who were planning on going but had never RSVP'd.
IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR AN EVENT AND THEN CANNOT MAKE IT, PLEASE UNREGISTER
This is especially important for trail runs, so the attendees do not have to sit around and wait at the meeting area for someone who isn't showing up.
- Membership Report
- Currently at 81 members, including nine lifetime members
- Trail & Events Report
- Upcoming Trail Runs & Events
- Trail Leader Updates
- Quarterly classes
- First Aid - July / tbd
- Requests for 4th quarter class ideas
- New Business
- Still looking for monthly meeting venues for most of 2017- like to rotate South, North, East, West - like venues that are family friendly where we could also do our live video stream (ie: quiet).
- Rally Update
- Rally Chair: Pierre L.
- Trail Coordinator: Carlos F.
- Web, email Newsletter, t-shirt(s), decals, postcard: Bob K. (would like help with newsletters and t-shirt)
- Sponsor Coordinator: Doug L.
- OPEN POSITIONS:
- Online Registration
- On-Site Check-in
- Goodie Bag stuffer
- Social Media coordinator (facebook, twitter, related clubs)
- Local Marketing (postcards, flyers)
- Vendor Night?
- Morning Staging
- Trail Maps
- Safety Coordinator
- Trail communications coordinator
- On-Site Signage
- Financial Officer
- Additional to-be-named by Rally Chair
Steve O's house