- Monthly Meeting - May 2017
Thursday May 11th, 2017 06:30 PM
McFate Brewing -
- Trail Leader:
Meet, greet and eat 6:30. Agenda starts at 7:30.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Old/Ongoing Business
- council introduction
- new member/1st time visitor intros
- BBQ Review
- REMINDER - PLEASE RSVP/REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING ANY EVENTS.
We had 9 RSVPs for this club meeting, and ~20 people show up. We also canceled the Vulture Mine Trail Run because only one person had volunteered, yet, when we announced the cancellation, we received feedback from several disappointed people who were planning on going but had never RSVP'd.
IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR AN EVENT AND THEN CANNOT MAKE IT, PLEASE UNREGISTER
This is especially important for trail runs, so the attendees do not have to sit around and wait at the meeting area for someone who isn't showing up.
- Membership Report
- Currently at 81 members, including nine lifetime members
- Trail & Events Report
- Upcoming Trail Runs & Events
- Trail Leader Updates
- Quarterly classes
- First Aid - July / tbd
- Requests for 4th quarter class ideas
- New Business
- Still looking for monthly meeting venues for most of 2017- like to rotate South, North, East, West - like venues that are family friendly where we could also do our live video stream (ie: quiet).
- Rally Update
- Rally Chair: Pierre L.
- Trail Coordinator: Carlos F.
- Web, email Newsletter, t-shirt(s), decals, postcard: Bob K. (would like help with newsletters and t-shirt)
- Sponsor Coordinator: Doug L.
- OPEN POSITIONS:
- Online Registration
- On-Site Check-in
- Goodie Bag stuffer
- Social Media coordinator (facebook, twitter, related clubs)
- Local Marketing (postcards, flyers)
- Vendor Night?
- Morning Staging
- Trail Maps
- Safety Coordinator
- Trail communications coordinator
- On-Site Signage
- Financial Officer
- Additional to-be-named by Rally Chair
1312 N Scottsdale Rd
McFate Brewing Company (formerly Fate Brewing Company) is a local brewpub with two locations in Scottsdale, AZ specializing in bold beers and perfectly paired bites.
Every community needs a place to go to celebrate the better things in life. New jobs and relationships. Good friends and happy families. And to us, that place has always been the local brewpub.
So in 2012, we built McFate's Tap + Barrel to be the place in our community we'd take our best friends to. And we did it the best way we knew how—by cooking up delicious wood-fired pizzas and brewing mighty fine beers in small batches, then rotating them often to make sure they're always fresh, and always thrilling.
After frequently running out of our own beers, we expanded in 2015 to a much larger brew house and restaurant located in south Scottsdale.
Come along and join us for a pint and a pie. You're always welcome in our little corner of the world.