- Monthly Meeting - June 2017
Thursday June 8th, 2017 06:30 PM
North Mountain Brewing -
- Trail Leader:
Meet, greet and eat 6:30. Agenda starts at 7:30.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Old/Ongoing Business
- council introduction
- new member/1st time visitor intros
- BBQ Review
- REMINDER - PLEASE RSVP/REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING ANY EVENTS.
We had 9 RSVPs for this club meeting, and ~20 people show up. We also canceled the Vulture Mine Trail Run because only one person had volunteered, yet, when we announced the cancellation, we received feedback from several disappointed people who were planning on going but had never RSVP'd.
IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR AN EVENT AND THEN CANNOT MAKE IT, PLEASE UNREGISTER
This is especially important for trail runs, so the attendees do not have to sit around and wait at the meeting area for someone who isn't showing up.
- Membership Report
- Currently at 81 members, including nine lifetime members
- Trail & Events Report
- Upcoming Trail Runs & Events
- Trail Leader Updates
- Quarterly classes
- First Aid - July / tbd
- Requests for 4th quarter class ideas
- New Business
- Still looking for monthly meeting venues for most of 2017- like to rotate South, North, East, West - like venues that are family friendly where we could also do our live video stream (ie: quiet).
- Rally Update
- Rally Chair: Pierre L.
- Trail Coordinator: Carlos F.
- Web, email Newsletter, t-shirt(s), decals, postcard: Bob K. (would like help with newsletters and t-shirt)
- Sponsor Coordinator: Doug L.
- OPEN POSITIONS:
- Online Registration
- On-Site Check-in
- Goodie Bag stuffer
- Social Media coordinator (facebook, twitter, related clubs)
- Local Marketing (postcards, flyers)
- Vendor Night?
- Morning Staging
- Trail Maps
- Safety Coordinator
- Trail communications coordinator
- On-Site Signage
- Financial Officer
- Additional to-be-named by Rally Chair
You have to login to register for this Event
North Mountain Brewing
522 E Dunlap Ave
The North Mountain Brewing Company is a locally owned family operated business, founded by Phoenix area native Rob Berkner who shares a passion for the Arizona desert culture and the art of craft-beer brewing. Rob and his wife Candy are proud to bring their interpretation of the history and art of a traditional brew-pub.
Our inspiration comes from the public houses of Colonial America and Britannia, mixed with the spirit of the iconic beer halls of Europe. With a modern interpretation, this decidedly American establishment gives beer drinkers a new place to call “Home.” Our decor, motif, theme, and state-of-mind revolve around brewing, the history of brewing, and how the wonderful creation of beer has brought many societies together, and helped to create a sense of “community.”
What a great concept! A festive gathering hall where the entire town is welcome to enjoy great tasting beer, food, fun, and the company of its fellow neighbors.