- Monthly Meeting - September 2017
Thursday September 14th, 2017 06:30 PM
The Codfather -
- Trail Leader:
Meet, greet and eat 6:30. Agenda starts at 7:30.
Agenda (subject to change)
- Old/Ongoing Business
- council introduction
- new member/1st time visitor intros
- REMINDER - PLEASE RSVP/REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING ANY EVENTS.
IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED FOR AN EVENT AND THEN CANNOT MAKE IT, PLEASE UNREGISTER
This is especially important for trail runs, so the attendees do not have to sit around and wait at the meeting area for someone who isn't showing up.
- Membership Report
- A New Record for AZLRO, we currently have 104 members, including ten lifetime members
- Trail & Events Report
- Upcoming Trail Runs & Events
- Trail Leader Updates
- Trail Leader classes
- Quarterly classes
- Requests for 4th quarter class ideas
- New Business
- Still looking for monthly meeting venues for most of 2017- like to rotate South, North, East, West - like venues that are family friendly where we could also do our live video stream (ie: quiet).
- Rally Update
- Rally Chair: Pierre L.
1618 E. Bell Rd. #101
The Codfather is English-owned so we know what real English fish & chips is all about. We offer bubble & squeak, bangers & mash, hand-made sausage rolls, shepherds pie, cornish pasties, chicken curry, mushy peas, baked beans, pickled onions and other surprises.
We also have available for purchase a good variety of uniquely British products like Walker's crisps, chutney, Cadbury treats, Coleman's mustard, HP sauce, Tetley's tea, etc. We serve the beers you'd expect - Guinness, Newcastle, Fuller's, Harp, Tetley's, Strongbow cider, Sam Adams, the local Four Peaks Kiltlifter, and loads more on draught and in bottles!