- Posts: 610
- Karma: 4
- Thank you received: 5
August Meeting Minutes - 2017
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #9880 by koly
23 attendees, meeting started at 7:30pm.
Trail & Events Report
- new council member introductions
- new member/first time attendee introductions
- reminder to PLEASE RSVP on the club web site if you plan on attending an event (and remove your RSVP if you can no longer make it)
- Currently at 94 members, small uptick due to new Rally registrations
- Dave S. will be our new membership secretary going forward
Trail & Events Report
- 09/14 - MEETING: September Monthly meeting: The Codfather
- 09/16 - TRAIL RUN: Telegraph Canyon - 09/16
- 10/07 - MEETING: Quarterly saturday meeting likely to be cancelled due to upcoming Rally & other events - will be rescheduled to 2nd Thursday evening
- 10/14 - TRAIL RUN: Harquahala Peak
- 11/03 - GOLDFIELD RALLY
- 11/09 - MEETING: location tbd
- 11/11 - TRAIL RUN: Box Canyon of the Hassayampa - fairly close to Rally date, may be subject to reschedule
- 11/23 - EVENT: Fountain Hills Thanksgiving Day Parade - show up by 7am, parade is done by 8:30/9, and you're home in time for Turkey!
- 12/02 - TRAIL RUN: Sunflower Mine
- 12/14 - MEETING: location tbd
- Trail Leader Appreciation dinner: tenatively scheduled for late Jan / early Feb
- Pierre & Carlos are planning the 2018 schedule - if you have a trail you'd like to run w/the club, please contact either of them, or post it in the forum
- TRAIL LEADERS: we are still recruiting trail leaders for the 2017 Rally - if interested contact Pierre ASAP
- Christmas Toy Drive. We're potentially looking for a new charity to whom we provide our donations - if you have suggestions please contact a council member, or post in the azlro.org forum. Scheduled for Early December
- Car Show: looking to schedule in February, and also looking for venues. Possibility of combining a trail run after the show at a nearby trail.
- Annual club BBQ - March of 2018
- AZLRO 2018 Rally - at this point difficult to determine, as Western National Land Rover Rally is supposed to be held in September
- Council will be putting forth amendment to club bylaws for membership vote to change council member terms from 'tbd' to a 2 yr term.
- Monthly meeting venues - still looking for fun, accommodating venues - need a semi-private area where we can hear our agenda and live stream when it's meeting time
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by koly.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds