AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

Your chance to drive a vintage Series Land Rover

7 years 2 months ago #4760 by Ted
Okay,
Here is the deal. Marilyn and I are taking our 1965 Series IIA and either the Disco or RRC to the rally. Then we are going to Monument Valley with Chad's group - taking just one truck. So I will have to leave the Series somewhere in Oak Creek and pick it up later unless someone would like the chance to drive this classic bit of Land Rover History from Oak Creek back to Phoenix.
For the right person this could be a lot of fun... but full disclosure, it is loud, and slow on the highway.
For the person willing to take it back from Oak Creek, I will also through in a day of using it on the trail during the rally if you like. It is very capable on the trail as it has a V8 engine, disc brakes, lockers front and rear and a few other goodies.

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #4762 by Ted
Sorry, meant to post this in the AZLRO Rally discussion... but the offer still holds.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/azlro/htdocs/libraries/tzm/sources/modules/modules.php on line 22

Newsletter