AZLRO
  • ¬†¬†webmaster@azlro.org

AZ LRO Rally

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #9898 by jp00033
Can anyone provide information on the size of premium camp sites? I need to rent a trailer to convince my wife to come but want to make sure I get one small enough to fit in the camping slot. TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #9899 by RovnAZ
I sent off a note to the rally organizers about this post, in case they haven't seen it yet. I'm sure they'll get back to you soon as they can.

Rob

1984 90
2004 Discovery II (Dead)
1997 Tahoe
KE7VGU
- Rob Woodward
The following user(s) said Thank You: CFranco101

1 month 1 week ago #9901 by LeBlanc
Hi, Sites are suitable for truck + tent, or truck + adventure trailer. Mid-full size travel trailers or popups would not likely fit. If you're insistent on renting a regular trailer, you can make arrangement across the street at Lost Dutchmen State Park, or try your luck in the RV section at Goldfield which you can't reserve ...

Pierre LeBlanc
'87 RRC
'02 D2
N2FWD

1 month 1 week ago #9902 by Rodewaryer
Pop up's won't fit? Well then, this isn't a huge news item at all...I hate to say it but rating a travel trailer and a pop up the same isn't expected. Pop ups tend to be closer to adventure trailers than travel trailers. This is the first I've heard this and the impact is like a load of fermented fertilizer in my driveway.

1 month 1 week ago #9903 by CFranco101
Rodewaryer,
I'm sorry you're so disappointed with the committee and council's efforts.

I'm not sure I understand the shock in the news, the campsite information has been posted on the rally web site for a long time.

"Standard campsite size is suitable for ONE vehicle + Tent or very small teardrop (think Off The Grid Rentals Size) or popup style trailer. Premium Campsites will be slightly larger."

www.azlrorally.com/lodging
The following user(s) said Thank You: Javelinadave

1 month 1 week ago #9904 by CFranco101
JP Feel free to contact me directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with what you have in mind and I'd be happy to look into the matter for you.

1 month 6 days ago #9905 by BLPlum
My 2003 Disco is stock, without additional headlamps/spotlights. I've signed up for the Knightsbridge Overland Knight Run and want to make sure that my vehicle will be fine for this evening event. Let me know your thoughts.

1 month 6 days ago #9906 by CFranco101
Hi Linda,
Stock headlights are fine, the Trail Leaders will have lighting on their vehicles as well as the tail gunners, and the pace will be such that stock high beams will be sufficient. If you'd like we can line you up directly behind a trail leader who would have additional lights. Just remind one of us before we depart and we'll do our best to accommodate you.

1 month 6 days ago #9907 by Rodewaryer
I will be at the swap meet Saturday with several sets of auxiliary lights on my table. Just an FYI. :-)

1 month 6 days ago #9908 by Rodewaryer
I reviewed the camping situation yesterday and talked to a person that manages the camping, I was assured my pop up camper was fine. Not sure about trailers though.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds

Newsletter