AZLRO
  •   webmaster@azlro.org

Forum

2010 Solihull National Land Rover Rally

9 years 1 month ago #9 by douglawyer@gmail.com
Who is going to Moab Utah October 19th – 23rd, 2010 for the National Rally? I will be going and would love to have a great group from AZLRO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #77 by James Howard
We are very seriously considering going.

1968 Land Rover Dormobile
1992 Range Rover
N1JH

8 years 10 months ago #81 by 05LR3AZ

James Howard wrote: We are very seriously considering going.

We are also considering the trip...

05' LR3
01' E-350 7.3L 4x4 - Sportsmobile pop-up
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

8 years 10 months ago #85 by koly
FYI - registered members can do a 'local' RSVP so our own club members can see who's going. Go to the events page and RSVP for the rally here:

http://www.azlro.org/JoomlaT/index.php? ... &Itemid=32

The registration feature is available for all our events, local or otherwise (ie: in the case of the National Rally, an RSVP on our site does nothing to reserve a spot at the actual rally - it only serves to let others on our site know that you're planning on attending).

00 G500
N4GWG

8 years 9 months ago #192 by craiglud
So is anyone setting up travel plans yet?

K7CSL, craiglud/1111, 05' LR3, sliders, lift, skids, and the scars!

8 years 9 months ago #309 by 05LR3AZ
I keeping going back and forth about attending but just talked to my wife and I think I will attend. With that said, I'd like to convoy with anyone else attending. Leave Tuesday 19th? Return Sunday 24th? I'm not opposed to leaving the 20th either.

Let's discuss this...

05' LR3
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

8 years 9 months ago #310 by ipgregory
Really bummed that I can't go. Have a family wedding I have been 'TOLD' I cannot get out of on the Friday in DC so have fun guys aand take lots of pictures.

Ian Gregory - N1IPG

Current LR Stable: 97 D90 S/T #1008, 94 D90 S/W #1887 (Project), 98 D1 LSE
Memories of: 84 RRC Vogue 4dr, 93 RRC Vogue SE, 84 Ninety 2.5D S/W, 86 Ninety 2.5TD 2dr, 96 D1 SD.

8 years 9 months ago #320 by Valhakar

ipgregory wrote: Really bummed that I can't go. Have a family wedding I have been 'TOLD' I cannot get out of on the Friday in DC so have fun guys aand take lots of pictures.

So you have to miss heaven and you are traveling to Hell. Got it. :woohoo:

2002 Range Rover HSE
2003 Subaru WRX
-Dave Howard

8 years 9 months ago #324 by 05LR3AZ

Valhakar wrote:

ipgregory wrote: Really bummed that I can't go. Have a family wedding I have been 'TOLD' I cannot get out of on the Friday in DC so have fun guys aand take lots of pictures.

So you have to miss heaven and you are traveling to Hell. Got it. :woohoo:

Ouch! :whistle:

05' LR3
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

8 years 9 months ago #328 by ipgregory
You got it in one!! :(

Valhakar wrote:[/quote]

So you have to miss heaven and you are traveling to Hell. Got it. :woohoo:[/quote] :(

Ian Gregory - N1IPG

Current LR Stable: 97 D90 S/T #1008, 94 D90 S/W #1887 (Project), 98 D1 LSE
Memories of: 84 RRC Vogue 4dr, 93 RRC Vogue SE, 84 Ninety 2.5D S/W, 86 Ninety 2.5TD 2dr, 96 D1 SD.

8 years 9 months ago #332 by Valhakar
Sorry, could not resist. :laugh: I used to live on the Beltway, I can't stand the place. You see more Range Rovers there on the beltway than you do out here where they belong. Usually with some Eurotrash Tropjy wife on a cell phone doing her makeup 6 inches off your bumper at 70 MPH. :ahhh:

Northern Virginia, a lovely place ruined by D.C. influence.

Have a great time, it's a time to celebrate!!

-Dave

2002 Range Rover HSE
2003 Subaru WRX
-Dave Howard

8 years 9 months ago #334 by James Howard

Valhakar wrote: Northern Virginia, a lovely place ruined by D.C. influence.

It has changed a lot. I lived in Arlington in the 80s when I-66 was 2-lanes each way all the way from DC to I-81. Now it is something line 6 in each direction outside the beltway? My parents moved to Clifton after I left home and even there it is a little nuts. I have a hard time finding my way around any more.

James

1992 Range Rover
N1JH

8 years 9 months ago #428 by douglawyer@gmail.com
Sorry everyone, I am officially out for the National Rally!

8 years 9 months ago #429 by James Howard

douglawyer@gmail.com wrote: Sorry everyone, I am officially out for the National Rally!

So are we. Bummer.

1992 Range Rover
N1JH

8 years 9 months ago #437 by 05LR3AZ
So, do we have a count of people who are going?

05' LR3
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

8 years 9 months ago #438 by GOROVN
Sorry I am late to the game all. I am going. My plan is to leave after work on tuesday or early on wednesday. I will be coming back on sunday.

Jayson

8 years 8 months ago #523 by koly

05LR3AZ wrote: So, do we have a count of people who are going?

So far only two members have RSVP'd on our site... :whistle:

If anyone is planning on going, please check the RSVP box on the following event page - it's great for our club records! and provides a nice common spot for everyone who's going check on other's status. :boink:
http://www.azlro.org/index.php?option=c ... &Itemid=32

00 G500
N4GWG

8 years 8 months ago #600 by gadget1
I have taken the week off and i am working to get the rover ready to go. I am planning on going WooHoo!

STEVE T
KE7TLS
04 D2 Work in Progress

8 years 8 months ago #602 by mongosd2
I'm going, along with Mike M. from Tucson, we are leaving Sunday, at least that what we are planning...coming home on the following Sunday

Frank

1983 D110 Pickup 200Tdi/Lt77
1996 D1 bone syock
2001 D2...FZJ80 axles ARB/Detroit 37" Iroks, (F)14" 9100 Coilovers 14" (R)14" FOA Coilovers 1.6 lt230 PSC hydro steering

8 years 8 months ago #610 by 05LR3AZ
I am going also. I'll be there Wednesday and returning Sunday.

Shaun

05' LR3
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

8 years 8 months ago #642 by gadget1
So who is staying where? Since I just found out a week or so ago that I can get the time off, I haven't made any reservations yet. Anyone have space available and would like someone to help split the costs. I am flexible with anything, I have a tent and a cot that I am bringing. I figured I would check with the group to see what everyone is doing before I finalized any reservations/plans, etc. I know I am doing this very late, but hey better late than never right.

STEVE T
KE7TLS
04 D2 Work in Progress

8 years 8 months ago #643 by 05LR3AZ

gadget1 wrote: So who is staying where? Since I just found out a week or so ago that I can get the time off, I haven't made any reservations yet. Anyone have space available and would like someone to help split the costs. I am flexible with anything, I have a tent and a cot that I am bringing. I figured I would check with the group to see what everyone is doing before I finalized any reservations/plans, etc. I know I am doing this very late, but hey better late than never right.

There's a convo going on with the yahoo message board...Frank asked everyone who is attending to post arrival, departure, contact #, where staying...

I'm hadn't prepared for this and just decided to attend also. I have a tent and cot so might camp but haven't even looked into that yet, haha.

Have you registered for the event yet? :ahhh:

05' LR3
94' DI - ROKROVR
[bt]91' RRC SWB[/b]
Shaun - KF7KOY

8 years 8 months ago #650 by gadget1

05LR3AZ wrote:
There's a convo going on with the yahoo message board...Frank asked everyone who is attending to post arrival, departure, contact #, where staying...

I'm hadn't prepared for this and just decided to attend also. I have a tent and cot so might camp but haven't even looked into that yet, haha.

Have you registered for the event yet? :ahhh:

Haven't seen a post on the yahoo group for quite a while I guess i got dropped i just rejoined. I am still playing this from the Hip as I have been working frantically to get rover ready, new brakes and extended brake lines all around, (ABS extensions should be here Thursday, yaaa!! :woohoo: ) working on rack to get legs completed, did all my fluids, working to get tires done this week sometime, trying to get everything to come together as much as possible. I haven't even registered yet and will have to wait till Thursday to do it since that night is payday :whistle: . I will bring a tent and my cot but I am hoping to get/ split a motel room just to have the amenities. I am probably going to hook up with jayson and go up Tuesday. Sat i have to leave early to head to vegas to hook up with a friend so might end up missing out on the last day's trails/ events)

:whistle:

STEVE T
KE7TLS
04 D2 Work in Progress

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

AZLRO

AZLRO promotes safe off-road driving, supports the "Tread Lightly" program is active in maintaining access for off-road driving as we explore all the great state of Arizona has to offer.

Recent Posts

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/azlro/htdocs/libraries/tzm/sources/modules/modules.php on line 22

Newsletter