- Member since
- Wednesday, 24 August 2011 09:50
- Last online
- 2 years ago
Range Rover Classic Parts Sale, coffee and Donuts:
I am having a Land Rover garage parts sale this Saturday morning (2/6/16) from 9:00 am – 1:pm. Most of the parts are Range Rover Classic parts but I do have some P38 and Discovery II parts. ALL PARTS ARE OFF THE VEHICLEs SO NO Part Pulling is necessary.
I am in the homestretch of a 4 year Range Rover restoration project that included an engine swap to a 400ci/ 400hp Chevy Small Block engine so it’s time to clean out the garage and find new homes for all the extra spare parts. My project will also be on display for those who want to see it or have questions.
Most of the RRC spare parts come from 1993 RRC but I have collected spare parts from several other vehicles. There are way too many parts to list but some of the more valuable parts include:
• ’93 Mated ZF4HP22 transmission and T-Case. 1993 models had internal valve-body changes to the transmissions for smoother shifting. A Borg-Warner 13-61-004 2 speed transfer case with viscous coupling unit (VCU) provided full time four wheel drive, and now had an automatic progressive center differential lock-up (1.206 high, 3.243 low) rather than the manual lock up in 1987 and 1988. It was chain (vs. gear) driven to reduce noise
• RRC body panels
• Brush Guard/Bar
• Lots of engine parts
• New condenser
• Two heater blower units including new 88 heater core
• Condenser fans
• Lots of interior parts
• 04 DII Y-pipe and catalytic converters
• 04 DII Steering Box
• O4 DII round Roof Rails
• lots more & best of all, they are already off the vehicles for easy picking.
Text or email for directions. See you Saturday
Selling a 1996 Range Rover P38 donor parts car for $500 and offering it first to AZLRO before posting on Craigslist. I am selling the whole car, not interested inparting it out.
This Range Rover was running but the engine is bad and has a spun rod bearing. The engine might be fixable but it would require tearing down to inspect the block for damage.
Other than a bad engine, the vehicle is pretty much complete. The transmission and T-Case alone are worth more than I’m asking but I don’t want to part it out.
Vehicle is at Rover Tech’s in Scottsdale and will need to be towed. Clear Title.
[File Attachment: 1996RRC.jpg]