Held via Zoom
Start time – 7:42pm
In Attendance – Kelly Howard, Pierre LeBlanc, Craig Collier, Bob Kolander, Glenn Onodera and Andrew Pollock
Financial report – $5312 balance – recent expenditures Event Expresso, AZ corp commission, Memberpress
Membership Report – 136
- Fall 2022 Rally – Nov 3-6
- Blazin M and the Ghostrider for Saturday Night.
- Friday night venue and dinner – exploring multiple venues, vineyards, city facilities, museums, etc.
- Working on budget
- Probably $200 for first person,
- $150 for second person,
- Aug 1st – 30
- Sept 1st – 31
- Oct. 1 – 15
- Rally Signage
- Pierre to see about trail signs
- Rest tabled until we have venues
- Trail sign ups – Wait on this
- List of Trails – Pierre to work on – similar to 2015 WWNRR
- Website –
- Drop down menu on for further details
- Kelly to work on individual pages
- Blazin M
- Kelly to work on flyer with levels
- $500 min to be on shirt
- Title Sponsor – on everything
- Email for rally volunteers – Pierre
- Trail Leader training Aug. 19-21
- Trail leaders only, significant others
- Cost – TBD
- Wilderness First Aid –
- Rick – two day class, $100 – $150 per person
- Jim – two day class, $100-$159 per person
- Council Elections
- Vote via Survey Monkey
- Until June 21. Announce July 1.
- Who is running?
- Steve O.
- Craig C.
Goodbye Bob! Thanks for all your work on the Council!!!
Next meeting – July 11, 2022, 7:30pm
Meeting adjourned – 9:15pm
*approved by unanimous agreement unless otherwise noted