After importing all our our users and memberships, one interesting thing has emerged. Our new membership model is subscription based, with automatic renewals as we’ve previously announced, $50 to sign up, $50 every year renewed automatically until you cancel.
Memberships from the old website were one-time memberships and were not able to import as renewing subscriptions.
What this means:
- Your existing membership rolled over to our new site with the same expiration date as you originally had.
- You will not be able to renew this membership ahead of time.
- You will have to purchase a new membership AFTER your existing membership expires.
- Your AZLRO login / user info will remain the same.
- Once you do, that’s it. You’re all set.
In the meantime, you can login to the site AZLRO.org, and use the menu JOIN AZLRO > My account to view your membership status and expiration date. You can view your subscription under the subscription tab.
Once your membership expires use the menu JOIN AZLRO > Membership Sign Up
Membership with Subscription info:
- Subscriptions will automatically renew, with your credit card on file each year.
- You will be notified of it ahead of time in case you want to cancel.
- Your credit card information is NOT stored on AZLRO servers, but rather with our Secure Payment Processor – Stripe.
- The subscription is created there, and our membership software is kept in sync.
- Expired or invalid credit cards will cause you to be notified as well, so you can update it.